Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gosan no Heart Extra 1 & 2

EDIT: I almost completely forgot about this blog... Links have been removed except for the second extra because it doesn't seem to be anywhere else. Please go read Yaoi Is Life's version. I had wanted to share this series and to contribute to the community but have since changed my views on using Chinese scans.

Well this concludes Gosan no Heart!
This is my first project so I feel kind of sentimental now that I've completed it. I started this whole endeavor because I wanted to share this story after reading it over and over again in Chinese. I want to thank everyone for all their support along the way. Shout out to the mysterious other group for their kind words and support, and all the people who've helped me out.

Yaoi Is Life is also working on GnH and they will be doing the whole volume!  ヽ(;▽;)ノ I'm so happy! So I will skip working on the other two stories since everyone will get it eventually. Go shoot them support!

I also encourage whoever read the other group's release, to pick up Extra 2 because I don't think it was included in the tank.

Without further ado... I got that summertime, summertime sadness.

Gosan no Heart Ex 1 DL|RO
Gosan no Heart Ex 2 DL|RO


40 comments:

  1. Otsuksre sama deshitaaaa!!! gonna read nauuuuuu *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! =D
    Otsukaresama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YA....HUGS AND KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for seeing this project through to completion! I think this is probably one of my favorite Ogawa Chise works and it's due to your diligence that we've been able to read it. Thanks for your dedication and I look forward to your work on the spin off! I've seen the raws for that one too, and I've been hoping someone would pick it up. Many, many thanks again! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your scanlations! I really love them! And I'm so happy to find out that you will be taking up Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanash!!! YaY! I'm also want to know the story of Udou's older brother! Can't wait!
    Thank you and good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for all the work you put into this scanlation and for sharing it with us. I look forward to the spin-off. Good luck with your studies this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for working on this and finishing it!!! Kudos and good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ Thank you so so so so sooooo very much! You're willingly put your time to translate it for us and let us enjoy Ogawa Chise work *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks and I can't wait for your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much
    for your Hard Work And complete manga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear!
    Thank you so much for the hard work in this manga!
    Hope to see more of you scanlations!
    NAd good luck with school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks(v^-')★。.:*:・"☆★

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled and found your group on Mangaupdate and followed to here. Thanks a ton for your hard work for this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, and congrats on completing your first project! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your hardwork! Do not exert yourself, and rest well :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh! Congratulations on a completed project! Thank you for all the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so very much, ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much for all your hard work! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you and congrats on completing your first project!! X-D
    Yay for more Ogawa Chise - older Udou's story.
    Good luck with school~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much! One of my absolute favourites right now!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks so much for this wonderful manga!! love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for the hardwork on completing this series! very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete